banner

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Oops! Can't Say I'm a Writer

Oops! Well I can't say that I'm a writer. I seem to always get distracted when it comes to writing blog posts, or I simply tend to forget. I'll try to be better, I promise. Between my last post and now I've been rather busy. Decided to attend college a year early, which has actually worked pretty well in my favor. So that's where a large amount of my effort has gone into. But since the spring semester is coming to an end, only 2 weeks left YIKES, I can focus more on the shop and blog. If I can remember :)

So I'll post some new items, critter pictures, and maybe a few tips and how to's here too. Ooo and maybe some of my favorite Etsy shops. I simply love buying from Etsy shops, so I'll share some of those as well.

Hope all is well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.etsy.com/people/TailsandSnouts