banner

Friday, September 9, 2011

I'M BACK!

I know I've simply been so bad at this whole blogging business. Since last March life has been a bit wild! Was participating in my school's traditional performance, trying to finish all of my graduation requirements so that I would have the opportunity to attend college a year early, and over the summer I felt a lack of inspiration for my business. But now that I've started college my inspiration has sky rocketed as I begin to find relief in working on my business once again. Since last march I've created a couple new items and have come up with some interesting ideas. Some working out, while some failed miserably. We've also had a fair amount of interest creatures arrive in the house hold, which I'll post pictures of. Now on to posting a outrageous amount of photos. Hope all have been doing well and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.etsy.com/people/TailsandSnouts