banner

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cute Attack: The Wild Ones 3

Lately the whole family, including myself have come down with the sickies, so posts may become a bit delayed. But there is good news!! I've just been informed that I'll have the chance to hatch ducklings! :D Which will be super cute and you guys will have the opportunity to watch it go.

Now here's a taste of the wild life: Baby red squirrels from the "foster mums"!




***** If you ever find a wild or orphaned animal bring it to the appropriate location where it can be properly looked after. DO NOT try to raise a wild or orphaned animal without proper training! My sister and I have both received proper training to foster kittens and she has also received her wildlife rehabilitation license. It is ILLEGAL for anyone who is not licensed to have possession of a wild animal. Thank you*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.etsy.com/people/TailsandSnouts